You have no idea how high I can fly...

sábado, 5 de setembro de 2009

Tears And Rain Are Not The Same

You look at me
You want to see

Everything
Inside of me

Don't you know
you scare me that way?

Can't you see
that just cause more pain

Inside of me?

Could you just stop a minute
And see that's all useless?

'Coz I can't feel somethig ain't here

deep in my heart
'Coz I can't feel anything for just want to
if that's not deep in my heart

Now my tears and the rain

become the same
Now I could just pretend
they are the same

But we're not the same

Do you want me to feel it?
Make it right once!
And try not to scare me
Just breath and speak
Just be yourself

Don't pretend I'm not here
Just to try to forget me
Don't try to burry this feeling
If you really love me

Now my tears and the rain

become the same

Now I could just pretend
they are the same


Now I cry and everyone around me
Cry as much as I do
Becouse of you
and your feelings

Unfortunately
Tears and rain are not the same

Written by Evans

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário